- User Device ID
- Platform (iOS/Android)
- Device OS Version
- App Version
- First request time
- App Version
For use of Sutom you may provide us and upload to Sutom your question. In order to make possible for you to use certain functions of Sutom (as the historique), we will store your questions.
- to provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of Sutom;
- to develop and test new products and features;
- to diagnose or fix technology problems;
- to automatically update Sutom application on your device;
- to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to link or combine with information we get from others or (and) from you to help understand your needs and provide you with better service (to use in training of neural networks, artificial intelligence, as well as for any other automated decision-making processing);
Under certain circumstances, Users who are resident in EEA, have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out below, please contact us at [email protected]
- Access. You have a right to access your Personal Data that you provide when using Sutom and ask us about what kind of Personal Data we have about you. You can do this by writing to us.
- Rectification of Personal Data and Restriction of Processing. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personal Data that you voluntarily submit to Real Labs, Inc. or Sutom. If you believe that your Personal Data is inaccurate, you have a right to contact us and ask us to correct such Personal Data. You shall also have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your Personal Data, if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data which inaccuracy is verified by us.
- Erasure of your Personal Data. If you believe that your Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or in cases where you have wihdrawn your consent or object to the processing of your Personal Data, or where the processing of your Personal Data does not otherwise comply with the GDPR, you have the right to contact us and ask us to erase such Personal Data as described above.
- Right to object processing of your Personal Data. You can object processing your Personal Data and stop us from processing your Personal Data. Please be aware that erasing Personal Data inserted by you may affect your ability to use Sutom.
- Notification requirements. We commit to notify you promptly and the data protection authority applicable to you within the timeframe specified in applicable law (72 hours) about any Personal Data breaches.
- Data Protection Authorities. Subject to the GDPR, you also have the right to (i) restrict our use of Personal Data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority about any of our activities that you deem are not compliant with the GDPR.
Please keep in mind that in case of a vague access, erasure, objection request or any other request in exercise of the mentioned rights we may engage you in a dialogue so as to better understand the motivation for the request and to locate responsive information. In case this is impossible, we reserve the right to refuse granting your request. Following the requirements of the GDPR we might also ask you to prove your identity (for example, by requesting an ID or other proof) in order for you to invoke the mentioned rights. This is made to ensure that no right of third parties are violated by your request, and the mentioned rights are exercised by an actual Personal Data subject or an authorized person. Please note that we will grant your request within 30 days after receiving it, but it may take up to 90 days in some cases, for example for full erasure of your Personal Data stored in our backup systems - this is due to the size and complexity of the systems we use to store data.
We will not rent out or sell Collected Information if it is Personal Data to third parties outside Ticket to the Moon, Inc. (or the group of companies of which Straw Technologies SARL. is a part of) without your consent, except as parties with whom we may share information in accordance with this Policy. Parties with whom we may share Collected Information. We may share Collected Information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies where Straw Technologies SARL. is a part of, or that become part of the group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve Sutom (including by providing analytics information) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). We also may share Collected Information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers with Third Party Providers. The parties we share your Personal Data with are either EU-based or compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework that ensures that European data privacy requirement are met. We also utilize standard contractual clauses and other contractual safeguards in order to protect your privacy and insure that all transfers of your Personal Data are safe and compliant with applicable laws.
Data Storage and Processing. Collected Information (including Personal Data) may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Straw Technologies SARL., its Affiliates or service providers (processors) maintain facilities. Straw Technologies SARL., its Affiliates, or service providers may transfer Collected Information (including Personal Data) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. Data security. We use reasonable and appropriate information security safeguards to help keep Collected Information (including Personal Data) secured.
General age limitation. Straw Technologies SARL. does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. Sutom and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that, we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us. Age limitation for EU residents. Due to requirements of the GDPR you shall be at least 16 years old in order to use Sutom. To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of Sutom by the EU residents younger than 16 years old. If you are aware of anyone younger than 16 using Sutom, please contact us at [email protected] and we will take required steps to delete such information.